iGlance is a free and open source macOS System Monitor. It displays current stats (such as CPU util, CPU temp, Network usage and much more) about your Mac on the menu bar and is highly customizable. A full list of features is below. If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions for new features, feel free to write them down in the Issues tab.
- CPU utilization as graph or progressbar
- CPU temperature
- Memory usage
- Network usage
- Fan speed
- Disk space
- Low and/or high battery notification at custom thresholds
- App adjusts to light & dark mode
- System Info (Uptime, CPU, GPU, RAM, Disk, Battery)
- beltex for providing the SMCKit and SystemKit Library
- CocoaLumberjack for their awesome logging framework
- Oskar Groth for providing his AppMover framework
- Sindre Sorhus for providing his LaunchAtLogin library
- Edward Battistini for providing a new logo and updated assets giving iGlance a more modern look
- Facebook for making their device mockups publicly available for the design community
- And of course all the other contributors
This software is published under GNU GPLv3.
Permissions of this strong copyleft license are conditioned on making available complete source code of licensed works and modifications, which include larger works using a licensed work, under the same license. Copyright and license notices must be preserved. Contributors provide an express grant of patent rights.